My muse...bemused

Monday, October 03, 2005



I saw her in a ferry ride while on a trip to Strasbourg, France. Well seeing her is not the only thing i did, i did snap her, though not as candidly as i would hv wished to. A few moments later this is what happened :(



I wouldnt blame them coz...ok take a look at me.


Dont blame me coz it was raining a bit and I would have had no fun watching the sights of the city of Strasbourg (oh yes, i had an eye on that too) in a drenched state.

Going ahead, she was with two of her friends and they walked away with me and my friends tailing behind. They entered a MacD and unfortunalty I had to get to a loo fast. By the time i came out, they were no more and we lived happily ever after.

I did live to tell this tale . The smile inspired me enough to write this piece:


She was the one Who, Inspired my Words, Put life into my Breath, Made me warm like a Hearth, But yet flew away like the Birds. Her smile was one who, Made me Rave, I am, now, left Forlorn, The heart does yet for her Yearn, Thoughts of her, but, are all I Have. Das Französisch-Mädchen, Hübsch mit dunkle Locken, auf unserem Boot mit Freundinnen zwei, mit leuchtendem Lächeln und schneidendes Aussehen zu, Hat betört mit ihr war das Herz mein.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  9:55 PM, November 05, 2005  

:) You are funny! I liked the way you told the 'story' and loved the pictures too!

Shashank Jain 2:44 PM, November 07, 2005  

Thanks so much!
Would appreciate if you could leave ur name/id in here :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP