My bike

Monday, November 14, 2005


mummy said i become a big boy now. i write an essay. so i want to become bigger. i write one more essay. i make no spellng mistake also. my bike is a girl. she drinks a lot. she like petrol. she got angry that i write essay on camera first. but camera is a boy and i am a boy. So i write on camera first. my bike take me and camera everywhere. she is older than camera. she is 3 year old. she likes to go out. she cries when i dont take her out. she runs like a dog runs when i throw stone on it. i dont throw stone on my bike but she still runs fast. i sit on her like i sit on my tricycle. but she has no pedals. i want pedals but mummy says big boys dont need pedals. my bike go faster than other bike. she is a fiero no. i dont know what fiero mean. mummy also dont know. my bike has big tyres. two of them. they go round and round and round. i also make it go round sometimes. she also make me laugh. i kick her to make her run. then i laugh for 5 minutes. then i sit on my bike. then i pull her hand and then she runs. she throws a lot of smoke. i dont like it. i ask her not to do it but she is stubborn girl. i have to take her to doctor every 3 months. she takes her bath only there. she is dirty no? he he he. i take my bath everyday morning. my camera dont want to take bath at all. both are dirty. my bike is very big. one day it falls on me. i got hurt. i cried.

4 comments:

Shiva 10:01 PM, November 14, 2005  

aawwwww...i really liked your essay!!!!simple but nice

P V Menon 11:48 AM, November 15, 2005  

It's different... and the idea is good. I like it too!

Prashanth Manikya 5:34 PM, November 16, 2005  

nice writeup shashank... took me back to my school days :)

Praveen G K 4:41 AM, November 17, 2005  

Awesome man..but why a sudden spate of posts:-)

Atleast keep the good work going....Would like to read a lot more of your sugary essays:-))

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP