My Camera

Monday, November 14, 2005


My camera is my baby. He is one year old. He cries a lot. I make him quiet by pulling his battery out. He then goes silent. He makes a lot of noise when i take him out. All people see me then. He is very big. I carry him by his strap. He is very heavy also. My camera make me laugh. When I make him on, he puts light. I laugh a lot then. he take a lot of picture and store it in his head. i see picture afterwards. He is a good boy. Mummy dont like my camera. She tell that I spend too much time with him. But my camera will cry if i dont talk to him. He has only one eye. It is very very big. I have only two small eyes. My friends are all jealous of my baby. I dont give him to anybody. He will cry. I love my camera. He is called Nikon. He has initials also. It is D70.

He take picture and i take picture of him. You can see him above. This is the end of my essay.

Coming soon....my bike.
(Whew! Its tough preparing for writing b-school admit essays. Atleast am trying hard)

4 comments:

snax 8:38 PM, May 08, 2006  

Thanks for yr wishes dude. Gotta say, you have some talent with that camera..

Good luck!

Sneha 12:45 AM, November 08, 2006  

I have online pal called Shashank. His name remind me of my brother. My brother name Sushant. I call Shashank Shash for short. I like how Shash think. And how Shash write. And how Shash take picture of birdies, and .... thingies. Shash makes me laugh.

Thanks Shash. This is the end of MY post!! :0)

(I know what you mean when you say this is difficult!! ;0))

Shashank Jain 4:20 PM, November 08, 2006  

sneha, jeez thanks! Nice try! You r getting better at this :p

~Me 9:20 AM, June 01, 2007  

lol..my camera is also a good boy he is called 400D :)
Good post

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP